1. How do I make a purchase?
Shopping with Maarimaia is easy:
- Use the left side menu to navigate product categories. You can also view our lookbook HERE for better view of our products .
- All colours, sizes, fit, product measurements, size charts, care, composition and social info can be found on our product page. Please go through our product information carefully prior to making your purchase to ensure you have the right size, fit, and accurate description of the product.
- Once you have found an item you want, choose your size & colour, and click on “ADD TO CART” button.
- Click on VIEW CART, and amend your order, apply a discount code or click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to complete your order.
2. Do I need to register to place an order?Yes. After having clicked PROCEED TO CHECKOUT at your shopping cart, you will be directed to the Check out page. At this point you will have to log in if you are a returning customer, or sign up if you are a new customer.
3. Is my personal information kept private?
4. I’ve forgotten my password, what should I do?
To re-set your password, follow the “LOST YOUR PASSWORD” instructions on the sign in page. Fill in your email address or username and we will send you a password reset to your registered email.
1. How do I complete my purchase?
At the check out page, complete all necessary empty fields with your accurate details and review your order carefully.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card online?
All payments are processed through Paypal.
Paypal is the leading online payment gateway GLOBALLY and uses SSL technology to keep your information safe.
3. Can I choose the currency I pay in?
All orders will be processed in USD . You may view the product price on the product page in other currencies displayed, but will be charged in USD during checkout. The exchange rate will be pegged to the current prevailing exchange rate set by the Malaysian banking and financial institutions and will be determined by Maarimaia.
4. How will I know if my payment is successful?
An Order Confirmation email will be sent to you via email, with complete details of your most recent purchase once your payment is successfully made.
5. How does store credit work as a payment method?
At Maarimaia, store credit functions like cash. Store Credit will be sent to you via email in the form of a store credit code when your returned parcel is completely processed and is refunded.Once you have Store Credit key in the code during your next check out. If there is an outstanding amount after the initial Store Credit deduction, customers will have the option to make payment via Credit Card.
1. Must I create an account?
You can check out as a guest or choose to create an account for hassle free check out. No worry, not only is it easy and hassle free, it also speeds up your check out experience. From time to time, we reward our registered customers with special promotions, events and discount codes. You can track your order status and process exchanges/returns via your account too.
You will be prompted to create an account when you want to check out your cart.
2. I have trouble signing in to my account.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please attempt again with the following steps:
- Check if you’re logged in with the email which you have registered with us before
- Enter your password. If you’ve forgotten your password, please click on the RESET PASSWORD link. Your new temporary password will be sent to you via email, which you can change upon signing in to your account.
- If you are still unable to log into your account with your new password, please leave us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What can i do with my shopping account?
From your Maarimaia account, you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your passwords and account details.
1. Which countries does Maarimaia ship to?
We ship to almost all countries worldwide.
2. What is your delivery policy?
We make your order our priority, and try our best to get it to you as soon as possible. As such, please indicate your preferred shipping address and contact details clearly and completely at the check-out page to facilitate your order’s delivery attempt.
We offer local and international shipping via registered post. To view delivery policy, times, rates and instructions, please view the SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.